Plasma TV Repair
Plasma displays are generally considered to offer better dark-room viewing and wider viewing angles than LCD. Plasma TVs are available in sizes from 37 inches to over 100 inches, measured diagonally. Plasma can be vulnerable to burn-in, a phenomenon in which faint, permanent “ghosts” appear on displays that have maintained a fixed image for long periods of time. Examples of such images include the bars seen when watching 4:3 video on a widescreen display or the constantly running ticker seen on some shows or channels. Most newer models have burn-in prevention features, but these may not always be 100% effective. However, some plasma TVs also have the ability to remove burn-in should it occur.
Mentioned below are some of the problems you can face –
- A vertical or horizontal line can appear and remain on the screen.
- Ghostly images or a greyish effect that appears somewhere on the screen and either disappears after a while or never goes away.
- A loud humming or crackle and pop sound coming from the back or upper part of the TV where the components are located.
- White spots that appear and do not go away when you turn the TV on and off.
What we offer:
- Competitive prices!
- Estimate before repairs are completed
- Testing before and after repair
- Assured safety by our skilled technicians
- On time and Quick service through highly courteous and trained technicians with multiple years of industry experience
- Offers fast turnarounds to all your requests